After following matter was posted on SILENT VOICE, we received many inquiries from our readers. Some wanting to know what the Notice is about; some just assured to standby in support.
However, there is appropriate time for every action; which we think is now; to reveal details of this Notice.
The following post has rattled the powers that be, and has woken them from the slumber, when the avalanche hit them.
Otherwise everything was okay with them and maintained studied silence over it.
It was decided to close this Chapter, which had lasted for over Five years, with publication of the following post. However, it was not how LORD JESUS CHRIST wanted it to be, perhaps because the whole TRUTH was not out yet. He therefore, kindled the Devil into reaction, which he did, and here it is, the matter has been reopened.
We do not know, how far it will go. But with the support pledged by our readers, we are prepared for any eventuality.
BECAUSE THE TRUTH, THE GREATEST VALUE OF CHRISTIANITY, IS ON OUR SIDE.
They concealed FACTS to hide the TRUTH; we reveal FACTS to EXPOSE THEIR LIES: SUBVERTER OF TRUTH, ELEVATED AS BISHOP;
The following post was the beginning of this episode.
P. S.: It seems a trend has been emerging among Clergy, to take legal recourse and silence the voice of resentment. Some parishioners from St. Dominic Saviao Church, Wadala (E), have received Show Cause Notice from Parish authorities, for repeatedly writing letters seeking answers to some questions. Instead of giving a LISTENING HEAR to them, parish authorities chose to take legal recourse. It is needless to say, the notice has been responded to, in appropriate manner and copy of the same has been sent to Cardinal Oswald Gracias, Archbishop of Bombay. This matter is pending with SILENT VOICE, which shall be taken up shortly.
LORD JESUS CHRIST, THE GOOD SHEPHERD
He told them this parable. “Which of you men, if you had one hundred sheep, and lost one of them, wouldn’t leave the ninety-nine in the wilderness, and go after the one that was lost, until he found it? When he has found it, he carries it on his shoulders, rejoicing. When he comes home, he calls together his friends and his neighbors, saying to them, ‘Rejoice with me, for I have found my sheep which was lost!’ I tell you that even so there will be more joy in heaven over one sinner who repents, than over ninety-nine righteous people who need no repentance.”
— Luke 15:3-7, World English Bible
OUR REPLY TO THE LEGAL NOTICE
To, 4th, February, 2014
Ishwariprasad A. Bagaria,
Advocate, High Court,
A – 306, Third Floor, Ramji House,
Jambhul wadi, Dhobi Talao,
Mumbai – 400002;
Sub: Your Letter dated January, 28, 2014;
I have gone through your subject notice and would like to clarify as under:
- I am aware of the position your Client holds at present as well as the position he was holding prior to the present one.
- Yes, I am having a Blog Sight which is named as “Silent Voice” on the internet as owner of the site. I am publishing articles in the said blog site which are read by the public at large.
- The Blog highlights news about the Church activities, particularly from Archdiocese of Mumbai, both good as well as not so good. It is the right of every practicing Catholic to know the happenings within the Church, to which the blog caters.
- 3. I deny the allegation by your client that I have published the news article, “with intention and willingly with ulterior motive in order to lower the image of your Client”. Your Client is well aware of “Silent Voice, even prior to becoming a Bishop.
a) As regards to, “Staunch Defender of Corruption……… “, it is related to his Letter in the Examiner of July, 25th, 2011, in context of another Letter in the Examiner during April 2011. It is written By Dr. (Sr.) Mudita Menona Sodder, RSCJ; who is also a religious like your client and an Educationist, under the caption,” CHURCH NEED AN ANNA HAZARE”. The article condemns the corrupt activities within the Church. Your client, while defending corruption with various quotes from scriptures, has stepped further by calling her scoundrel; “Don’t try to reform others, change yourself and there will be one scoundrel less in the world to be changed”. This certainly implies that he is the STAUNCH SUPPORTER OF CORRUPTION WITHIN CHURCH. Both these letters did appear on SILENT VOICE, along with Editor’s views, on 9th, July, 2012 under the caption, VM. 12/2012, CORRUPTION WITHIN CHURCH, TWO DIFFERENT VIEW POINTS. Your client did not have any reservation about it then lest felt something defamatory about that was written, then why this sudden volte face?
- 4. I deny that imputations made against your client are false and untrue with calculated mind to lower the image, reputation and prestige of your client.
The Article referred to, in the subject matter of your letter, also contain a letter, addressed to Archbishop Cardinal Oswald Gracias, dated 10th, September, 2012, explaining the anomalies, deliberately now we perceive. Your client has violated the greatest value of Christianity, the TRUTH, which he is supposed to uphold. This amounts to SUBVERSION OF THE TRUTH. The letter certainly must have been forwarded to your client by Archbishop. But it never saw the light of the day, because it would have then exposed your client’s malicious motive. Therefore it was published in the form of an article, after over a year on 1st, January, 2014 under caption, “They concealed FACTS to hide the TRUTH; we reveal FACTS to EXPOSE THEIR LIES: SUBVERTER OF TRUTH, ELEVATED AS BISHOP”.
- Just as your client has received phone calls from his well wishers and feels that his reputation is being affected in public at large; we too have been receiving calls from members of Catholic community, concerned about the corruption within Church, appreciating us for bringing out the TRUTH.
- 6. As regards to your demand for tendering an unconditional Apology, it is your client, who owes me an apology, for maligning my name by associating it with the person encroaching on Church Property without any iota of evidence….. Excerpt from AEC Judgment: Conclusion By AEC: Even his allegations that Mr. Karveer paid some money to Mr. Fredrick Gracias in order to allow him to resurface the road on the plot bearing CTS No. 1668/1688 has fallen flat. Rather, the evidence on hand shows that Mr. Greg Pereira is the one who is close to Mr. Karveer and has helped him in getting some of the Church plots for development, as mentioned by Mr. Karveer himself.
Here, your client has exceeded his brief of conducting an impartial inquiry, in spite of taking an oath, by placing his hand on HOLY BIBLE. When questioned about this, during my meeting with Archbishop Cardinal Oswald Gracias, he said.” The inquiry was about Fr. Ajit Bandekar, therefore, there is no question about your name being dragged as accused, the inquiry was ordered on your complaint”.
Just for your Information Mr. Advocate:
The Catholic Church comprises of two Components; Clergy and Laity. Your client falls in the category of Clergy, who are supposed to look after spiritual needs of the Laity, to the category, which I belong to. The Laity look upon the Clergy as Shepherd to the flock, which is Laity.
I maintain that whatever I have said is the plain and simple TRUTH and I stand by it. MAY BE, TRUTH IS BITTER FOR YOUR CLIENT.
Has your client fulfilled his duty of Good Shepherd, as desired by LORD JESUS CHRIST? Please ask your client.
GREGORY R. PEREIRA (GREG)
Copy to: 1. HOLY FATHER, Pope Francis.
2. H. E. Cardinal Oswald Gracias: Archbishop of Bombay: This Letter is in Response to a Legal Notice Served on us by the recipient Advocate, on behalf of BISHOP DOMINIC SAVIO FERNANDES
COPY OF THE LEGAL NOTICE